Wednesday, March 30, 2011

BigBoys, a Book, and a Bug!

So I have decided to take over my own blog finally...or just finally start taking advantage of it. I figured if I can wake up at 5:30 in the morning and go running three days a week, then I can throw a picture and a few words on my blog at least once a week...and with the two rascals we're raising there really isn't a lack of things to blog about.
Lately my focus is on potty training. I don't think it's only because he has turned the magical age of three that it suddenly bothers me so much, I think it's crazy that he is totally capable and just "doesn't want to"--he tells me this all the time. Well, a little taste of the real world, you have to do things you don't want to...for example, I HAVE to change dirty diapers EVERY day. So I am trying to be more consistent lately. Yesterday Boston left a little skid mark (that was plenty smelly) in his diaper, but never went #2. He says he just sucked it back in. And he still hasn't gone. So he put on some Buzz Lightyear unders (his BigBoys) and and out we went. And back we came with no accidents. Score!...not so fast... I finish eating and look over at this




YEP! This is the bench I was sitting on...and his BigBoys and shorts--Soaked! Well, I will take my victories. He did put the unders on willingly and he lasted til we got home. Better luck tomorrow.

Boston's favorite thing every night is reading his Elmo book. It an eye spy and I love that it has a dental page. It is warming him up to the fact that I will clean his teeth some day...probably soon-- he's already 3!



That's you mommy!



Last thing! As I was setting up for a patient today I noticed this:



Yep--it's a bug in a prophy angle.... Good thing I was paying attention. Crazy! I couldn't show the front desk girl, she would never let me polish her teeth ever again. Haha!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are blogging!! Someone pinch me!! <3

    ReplyDelete