Monday, April 4, 2011

Blog #2

So...Boston has a Serious problem with going #2. I don't get it. I would think that kids WOULdN't like #2 in their diaper...but Boston does good in his BigBoys all day then when he needs to go #2 he asks for a diaper. So from another room I hear his little feet pitter pattering quickly (which is becoming know as the poo poo dance around here), so I yell for Boston to come and I take his pants off and send him to his potty. And this is what I get:



Apparently I need to be more clear. Not go TO the potty, go ON the potty. But really the kid would rather go next to the potty (and pick it up and put it in there by hand), in a diaper... Anything but #2 in the potty!

Potty training is obviously consuming my life but in other news...
Elliott is finally enjoying reading. He discovered a new book series that he really loves. Really, I can't stop him from reading sometimes!



Diary of a Wimpy Kid!






"Did you just take a picture of me?!"






He is still adjusting to the new school. Sunday nights are hard..it means he has to start back to school and there are usually a few tears involved. I get it, I hated switching schools and i never WANTED to do it to him, but I think it's making a difference for the better already. I'm hoping that once we get him involved in more extracurricular activities that will give him more to look forward to on weekdays instead of just dreading school. This week he will have Cub Scout Day Camp! Maybe that will help take his mind off school.
This week Elliott will be going to scouts 4 days, so maybe I will finally snap a shot of him in uniform--look for it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment